Zoho Mail: Email Designed with Business Users in Mind
Experience the charm of Webmail that provides a combination of clean, ad-free, minimalist interface and power features geared for business and professional use.
Experience a clean, fast Webmail with powerful features matching or superior to those found in desktop email clients. Take control of your Inbox and attain freedom from tedious software upgrades.
At Zoho, we strive to be a stand out company in terms of respecting user data and privacy. We do not display ads, even in our free plans. Your email exchanges are never scanned for keywords.
Zoho Mail suite includes Zoho Docs. So your team can create, edit and collaborate on text, presentation and spreadsheet documents using the most sophisticated online editors. Work faster and improve productivity with online office.
Set up email for your business fast with a step-by-step setup wizard. Easily manage email policies, groups, mailbox quota and more using an extensive Control Panel.
Being a provider of more than 25+ apps that go beyond email, Zoho datacenters are protected with multiple layers of secure infrastructure with 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Some of salient feature of Zoho mail:
· Zoho Mail includes ample storage and offers POP and IMAP access
· Labels and comprehensive search help you organize mail
· Zoho Mail comes without display advertising
· Zoho Mail is a free email service with unlimited online storage (and quotas for mail sent and received per day) for personal use.
· You can set up Zoho Mail to retrieve mail from POP accounts and send from its web interface using all your addresses.
· Zoho Mail itself can be accessed in email programs and services via both POP and IMAP.
· Certain paid Zoho Mail accounts offer Exchange ActiveSync for push email and synchronization as well.
· Folders and free-form labels let you organize mail. Rules offer some automation, and a spam filter files junk out of the inbox.
· An out-of-office auto-responder can answer emails on your behalf.
· Flexible search options that let you combine many criteria find emails (and attached files) precisely.
· Zoho Mail includes Zoho Chat instant messaging and offers some integration with Zoho apps and Google Docs for attachments.
· Email conversations can be read in context with a tree view. Zoho Mail can automatically archive old mail.
· Templates let you save email text for later re-use, and an outbox can delay mail delivery for some time to allow unsending.
· Business hosting plans let you use Zoho Mail with your own domains and email policies (for, e.g., quotas and access)
Zoho Mail provides enterprise Email service, which meets the requirements of various types of organizations. The complete Email Hosting process is simple and you can get firstname.lastname@example.org for admin and the organization users, with no downtime. The sequence of steps to choose Zoho Mail as your Email Service provider is explained below:
The various process are explained in the different pages here.
Domain Verification: You need to add and verify the domain for which you want to set up Email Hosting with us. The verification process is required, for us to verify that you have the Administrator Privileges for the domain and are entitled to set up and use the domain with our Services.
Adding Users: Once your domain is verified, you can proceed to add or import users and create their mail accounts.
Catch all Setup: You can set up a Catch all for your domains, to ensure that the emails to your domain get delivered to the Catch All account, in case you have missed to set up any user or Group account.
Configure Email Delivery: Once you have set up the accounts, you can change the MX Records of the domain. Once the MX Records are set up, the emails will start getting delivered to your accounts in Zoho.
Configure Dual Delivery: You can also set up dual delivery for your domain, where you can configure another Mail Server to receive emails for your domain.
IMAP or POP Migration: Once the email delivery is properly configured, you can set up migration for the email accounts from your previous servers via POP or IMAP protocols.
SPF Configuration: You need to set up SPF Records for your domain, to validate the emails sent from your domain and also to prevent any email spoofing by specifying the IP addresses and servers allowed to send emails for your domain.
Domain Keys Configuration: In addition to SPF Records you can also configure Domain Keys, which is also a trusted authentication system for sending emails.
Customizing Logo and URL: You can customize the login URL and add your custom Logo in Zoho Mail Suite for customizing the users mailboxes.
For More click here